Wednesday, October 6, 2010

POEMS







You are..... The MIRROR My LOVE
My Love,
You are a mirror that gives
the Perfect Reflection of me
You perceive
when there's a slight change
in me
I know, My Love,
It is not the same image
you depict every second
It varies,
as it is the law of nature
Yet  My Love,
You are Pure and
You Absorb me
I see the Truth as you don't
create false images
Nor other illusory reflection can
replace you
And ... It is only you my love,
You mirror the exact me
with all my sentiments...
And it is you that bind us
always with better Understanding
The Reflection you bestowed
Is the Perfect Union of LOVE
 


 
Love






There was a cold war,
not between two parts of the world 
but between you and me.
Instead of mass weapons 
we had single weapon
which was LOVE
You hit me once with it
Next I did the same
Once twice no no more than that
I thought to use the weapon of extreme LOVE
But you too had it.
Finally we took the extreme weapon we had
and exploded  
then emotions of love shattered into pieces
and covered us
War ended, Love continued.

LORD MIND AND THE RULERS



Though people live in one world physically,
Emotionally they live in their own mind made worlds.
Where they find different rulers like;
Happiness, sadness, fortune, misfortune, isolation etc
But those rulers govern the kingdom under the lord of MIND.
Because it is MIND who decides which ruler is the best?
Nowadays lord MIND has chosen the king of isolation
to rule my world.
So, I can’t go against that.
But I am writing this verse to the king of your world who is the king of happiness to send a battle to destroy the king of isolation in my world.
I got the permission of my MIND lord for that,
What do you think?
Will you be able to change my ruler from ISOLATION-HAPPINESS?


                           Love & eternity



God created every human being as unique creature
There, each soul keeps certain individuality,
But in the matter of love we pair our individuality with
another soul.
Like two sides of a coin,
Though each side represents certain individuality,
But there is only one value.
Love binds us together and it makes a whole
by pairing two souls together.
But there, if one tries to keep certain individuality within oneself
That would damage the eternity of love
That’s why my love you have to carry my soul everywhere you go
and keep it beside you.
We two have to do like that to give an eternal value for our love…
 



My Heart

My heart is like sky & it changes time to time

you be the sun & the moon that light my heart.

But dark clouds, thundering & lightening may cover your brightness

& that makes my sky dark, dull & gloomy 

& reacts with heavy rain.

So my love be wind too to wipe out rain, clouds & all









Impressive Impressions




God has given you one face

Yet with more emotions, sensations and sentiments

The face of every human is a colorful diary filled with thoughts

The endless chapters on it get more colorful

With your different sentiments like:

Happiness, sadness, anxiety, ecstasy, depression  

Yet, it is endless
A spontaneous overflow of mimicry

On your lovely charming visage

Making you and others write narrations on that

You refer it and get a vision on yourself and others

It is true; the true impressions can reflect on you

And others as well

Let your impressive impressions scatter into pieces

And reveal yourself to you and others


2 comments: